Happy New year! - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New year!

 


Hope Everyone is enjoying new life festival. It's a pity I really missed it this year. Would you believe fungal grotto killed my laptop? It really did or well that was last I saw it for entire month, as I tried to get repaired. Afterwards, I was like **** I can fix this myself. While I did have stadia, I have to say console controls are so troublesome. The trouble continued from there too, but I here for something else

I wanted to share with you I finally did the dream! I made my one healer story. I does have spark of my own story, but I think this a great start to practice, till I get ready to right that one for Tasear the Sorc Healer of ESO.

So come support me here 

This is a story about a healer who started off as the wrong class, but was fate fixed itself, but the question was it too late for this healer. Were they already broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?