Happy Witch Festival! - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Witch Festival!



Happy Witch Festival all! So far gained 120 cp with these events, and still a few days left. I must say as always it's been fun event! I got 8 of my 9 healers in good condition ready for next patch! Maybe this patch I will post a builds I have for each of them! My dk healer is excited for charged changed and ready to go in Deadlands patch! Also, my second sorc healer has reach 50 and ready to be hybrid dps and healer! (take note healer in the picture is that sorc). Currently raising my werewolf healer.... wise me luck as only in ESO can such things happen!


Bonuses


Some spooky ESO pictures and my attempt at some puns! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?