Last Day for Witch Festival! - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Last Day for Witch Festival!


Seems like a year doesn't go by without something going wrong with this festival right? This isn't negative ninnly moment, but more on a soft chuckle. I think only thing, I had go wrong was got "no valid internet connection at 9 pm on Saturday, but by then I had already had my fun.

I do admit was quite stressful in beginning, as I had my heart set on witch title, and of course hat. Mind you by day two, I thought I was first witch of Tamerial... more like coven early. The amount of halking I did in audrion looking for writs... could be comparable to spam... if you didn't seem my clear ambition for it. Bought like 10 writs at 20k to 10k which in early days that was good... though looking at prices now... I wonder if I could of waited for 5k each prices.

Then again, I wouldn't of had the hate of title of the picture. This picture and three more indeed up as my entries to annual BBC Dress Up Contest. Most say... how did I did not know this existed when I been a member for a good three years. Not sure if I will win, but I think my picture stands out for others who lack a scene , clear design, and like seriously a pose.

Sizing up the completion, you would think people could put some effort in little things. We got 100s of base emotes in game, and good size of mementos to work with things.  Many of you could of did better with a pose. Still it's not just a cool pose like above that wins. It's going to be people who could tell a story with their picture that takes this home I think.

If I had to pick these would be the winners



Like doesn't she do everything right? There's an unique look saying boom bashee, then the pose that makes you question how she looks. Lastly not forget how everything fits in background. How ever did they get that npc to look scared with them? All together the image is tight and in right angle. I admit defeat to this one.




This really doesn't do much in other factors... but the characters are look are so striking that who wouldn't vote for it? It's iconic and stands out to sure winner spot.


This guy just makes me mad, cause if the last one was good this one is just over the top. The outfit is perfect. The look is pop culture for gamers of all ages.  The location is makes you chuckle. If only they did a more mario like pose I think we would had top spot.


So other notable mentions


Dragon takes over this picture... but glowy eyes are cool




My mexican hertiage approves of this one!


Could of took a shot with the sky in background... come on it's Captian Marval!


A clear winner... but why didn't you pose....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?