Unofficial Community Ambassador of Elder Scrolls Online - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Unofficial Community Ambassador of Elder Scrolls Online


Today in sense I received noticed I am fired from my unofficial community Ambassador role. I know I quit two weeks in on paper, but everyone knows all  good I did those six months of service. Well even I am proud of my work second community program...unofficially and without out a title it may have been.

On that note, I would like to set record straight online somewhere. I got transferred into community Ambassador program, from class rep program in order to help program. I was officially an Community Ambassador when this news was given of my purpose. This is outside my time as Class rep. I thought did not like the lack of system, so I moved on in officially letter saying "I quit". I was angry I couldn't help others so lash out and told a few non secure secrets of poor environment I endured to help others. That got communicated poorly, but in the end I was always for the people. 

While as unofficial Community Ambassador (sorry official ones I will take the title) I engaged the community positive topics and brought focused discussion on issues. I used my previous influence in game community to bring change and help community express issues. I had my spats mind you, but my positive contributions is something that existed and I am proud of even as I go into my second exile. Now I have been exiled once again, I don't anguish and lash out this time.  

I don't believe what was done to me was fair, but was railed roaded not once but twice cause I talk to much. Also I got blackmailed not to say anymore about incident or I will not longer be able to help people in game. I regret nothing and everything I said has been true unlike another. On that note, I will be focusing more energy on to making this blog fully functional resource for everyone. Also it's bit weird to say, but you know what all is forgiven even today. I got more out of experience then some people will ever in a life time. Also I will one day sit, and right a book that is truly compelling adventure for people to learn from. I have everything archived when I am ready. 

Sincerely,

Once upon a time, the Class Rep and Community Ambassador



1 comment:

  1. more proof zos is garbo and fucked up when it comes to the New TOS

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?