Sorc Healer Update for Trials - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Sorc Healer Update for Trials



I admit, I had my misgiving before, but really have come to love eso logs. It's finally a way to gauge myself, and seek personal improvement.




I had a goal to get 40k hps after seeing my 23 to 26k hps. I think I had reasons I told myself that I wanted to seek this out, but in the end I keep going cause I wanted to see myself improve at something I believed myself to be skilled in doing. Now I have reach this goal in constantly getting 40k hps. I share with you all my build improvements for my favored and prized Sorc.

I the biggest difference I found in really pushing margin was 40k was adding dark conversion back. The Elsweyr changes really made it finally fluid enough to use in combat. Also minor prophecy buff was enough to give it space on bars once more. Still I see lots of room to refine things here, so will keep you all updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?