How I Organized 8 healers in ESO - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

How I Organized 8 healers in ESO



Someone asked me a question that took me a very long time to get the answer. So let me explain my system. I have sorted healing gear sets by play styles that I think are most befitting of the class for healing.

Sorc Healer-  Stores whatever I want, and pet healer set stuff


  • Examples Necropotence, Shalks, Eye of Nahviintaas


Warden Healer -  Stores defensive healing gear


  • Meritorious Service, Mending, Inventor Guard


Templar Healer - Balanced Healer,  Stores hps healing, stores sustain gear


  • Healer habbit, Light speaker, drauger rest, ancient grace, will power


DK Healer - Stores Shield Healing sets


  • Prayer Shawl, Combat Physician, Urvus, Infernal Guardain, Naga Shaman 


NB Healer - Stores Dps healing gear, and  low cost ultimate healing/Support/ hps healing gear


  • Destructive Mage, Lamina Song, Master Architect, Coldharbour’s Favorite


Necro Healer -   rezzing and critical healing, and moon dancer set


  • Hanu's Compassion, Vastarie's Tutelage, Kags
Stamina Warden Healer
  • Powerful Assault, Hist Champion, War Machine, Hircine, Spelunker

Frost Warden Tank Healer - Warden Healer started to overfill with gear setups so had to branch off and put hybrid tank/healer gear with a new toon for those 3 dps runs!)


  • Bastion defendar, alexmina mercy, Automated Defensive


Bank - pvp healing gear, the popular aka meta sets,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?