Welcome my 9 th Healer! - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Welcome my 9 th Healer!

zomibe-1

Devoured Soul


What remains of this sorcerer is up for question. They were just experimenting and found not just necromancers can enjoy the undead. Still that doesn't stop them from healing...and killing things, because even the undead got to eat.

This will be my Magicka DPS support, healer. They will be able to heal while dpsing. Also my um... forth or fifth time leveling Sorc Healer. I would have to double check each account should have one or... what am I doing. Also there's PC EU version.  Still none looked like this and it's purpose is set to go past lvl 50 unlike 2 -4. So look forward what this undead healer will be up to

#Character 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?