Dear Diary, Today .... - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Dear Diary, Today ....

Promised I would post these documents, but turns out it was easier just to share them on discord. They are posted here. https://discord.gg/zN7XhyS



Can't believe... I still have to remind people I am not their class rep... I think I should of stayed with community ambassador program longer, if nothing else but to wash this image. Note to self, don't name main Character same as Username and everywhere else... in the next life.  Seriously, though I have the upmost pride in my commitment and efforts as class rep. I did it 200 percent and I am sure that's what this bitch got angry. The one who didn't show up to any meetings and was like lol at problems was stiles. I remember we had talked about how to solve the nightblade domination issues in trials and her respone was like lol that's not how you fix it.

So no surprise all these rumors had a deeper source, I am supposed to be biased towards one class, but while I favored sorc healers it was the one I always talked about last, and I made sure to bring up 1 pain point per each class for healing along with 3 general ones. So now offered again, proof of my innocent an integrity as a class rep. Nobody was as commitment to the people as I was as a class rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?