Tasear... the Secret Dev? - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Monday, July 8, 2019

Tasear... the Secret Dev?

Okay, I am not on forums... but we all know I have to be lurking during pts and grumbling I can't give feedback. Yet someone people brought up some interesting points. That I would like to response to... it was eerier coincidence. Officially, I um had no position at ZOS during these times, so they just took inspiration from my topics as they have done before. Trust me... I am asking myself why kick me if you were using me?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/479438/does-healing-in-eso-need-to-be-nerfed-or-damage-buffed

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475404/what-if-healers-didnt-have-healing-springs

Looking at all my threads you can see a lot of inspiration taken from them. I think I was first to suggest the duel house, a lot of need for healing changes were pointed and something done after my feedback. At lasts, I will say again...It's been 8 months, so it couldn't be me. Now if only could get zos to hear my spell crafting ideas...

P.S
If you read through the threads. While I started, the idea. I agreed with others it would be too radical to change gameplay not and there would be a lot that would need adjusted for it.

Example... did zos consider sets like master resto or spell power cure that requires spamming skills? I want proof that they tested veteran trials and their hardmodes.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, healing springs changes is now marked as yours idea :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P later in the thread I agree with people on consequences of such changes. Like if they read more they could of prepared more. It was necessary change, but I find it was poorly implemented especially when ... there's a thread about it.

      Delete

What are your thoughts?