What are your Worries or Thanks for Scalebreaker Patch? - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Saturday, July 13, 2019

What are your Worries or Thanks for Scalebreaker Patch?

I look at the patch notes, while many of changes are needed. I wonder why they swing my emotions so. Can we have Good news with bad news? Can you show zos devs my concerns are just my imagination with a trial run or two?

My Concerns

  • What does my echoing vigor tooltip match for well healing springs? Like I don't even have cp passives in stamina healing.
  • Stamina healers will over power magicka healer
  • Can my Nb healer will reach all group with path instead of springs?
  • I heard Dk healers still have a lot of buggs
  • Some classes Heals over time go to lowest ally while others go randomly like dk
  • Some classes burst heal go to lowest ally by far
  • Necromancer, Sorcerer and Dk unlike other classes can provide major protection or maim to group.
  • Won't Synergies be more important next patch with healers have more downtime? When will nightblade and dk get one? Would be okay if it's on a new healer skill line.
  • Why was Twilight Matriarch nerfed by 69% when it takes two bars? Can we get some utility or something in return instead of straight nerfs?
  • Can I still proc dark magic heal on my sorc even if doesn't hit anything with encase?
  • Why doesn't Sorc class have AOE burst heal like ever other class? Combat prayer radius is small... and would take other one if you gave us minor berserk to give to group. Even dk's got cinder storm...
  • When will Sorc get real healer like utility?
  • Why was Empoward ward nerfed when

My Thanks
  • As a Dk healer Trimimic kinda looks cool now that raw healing might be more important. Thanks
  • Finally siphon is useful.....Thank you. I like either morph instead of neither now.
  • Thanks for remove of cast time on undaunted altar.
  • Thank you for giving
  • Thanks for coming monday orb change that gives it synergy to 12 people. This makes Navi set viable now without restricting worm set .... or hircuine (if stamina dps want to use it now)
  • Thanks for healing springs
  • Rapids regain change is weird, but I hope still targets lowest ally in radius.
  • Thanks for at least trying to raise skill cap

My Testing

  • Orbs will be missed not for what they did because can't have orb spam healing show off now on rawkla rock
  • Healing springs change will be fine but aoe burst heal of each class should be tested ... cough sorc should actually get one
  • Other morph of Combat Prayer is still useless. So useless nobody realized it didn't scale heal probably till this patch....
  • Not sure which rapid regain or mutagen to use or if they choices are balanced
  • Empowarded Ward got more useless ...if you comapre it to shrooms with warden healer
  • Why Sorc Twilight and one only healing skills got 69% nerf is beyond me...(though anyone notice those numbers... is it all coincidence? Get rid of dps porportion and do some actually utility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?