Class Rep Leaks and Tasear's Ban from Forums - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Class Rep Leaks and Tasear's Ban from Forums




Gina Bruno sure is quick to say they are seeking legal action, but in turn I have once again got throw into drama and politics that is class rep program. I have no regrets as class rep and I believe nobody put as much effort as I did as one. I only quit after my transfer, because I didn't feel I was able to help people anymore.

Yes ... I had sent official letter I sent ... I quit.

Still 8 months later, I am brought ontod thist rama all weekend long saying, somehow I leaked patch notes and the proof is I was banned. No I was banned,b I said "Community Manger X drunk texted me and that's exactly what they did. I didn't even mention in that content what they did which was saying they "won't comment on any thread I made". I gracefully accepted the  of ban because of emotional reasons, but for two weeks nobody realized I was gone. Till some players aka sniker and bunch of trolls from toxic raiding group had there way with telling truth while I wasn't around anymore. 

I did a lot of good for community and I will state it again. It wasn't me. 2 reps just left program you should look at their names not mine in  this fiscao  of and lost of integrity. 

Sincerely, good  luckto suckers who join class rep program in future.


Update 7-11-13

So I thought to appeal again and I hilarious get them not able to answer when I defend myself. It's hard to say anything back when someone it's actually guilty.  It clear to me I was simply gotten rid of for next class reps. Still take my bitter laugh zos... there's been a lot more complaints about lack of communication since I was gone. Like guess gina forgot how to do here job since I left...

I will being filling a formal complaints with agency. https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection It's going to be a long list. Just remember I was willing to let it go but you provoked me again with your poor performing community manger. Nothing might come out because you are a giant and I am but on person, but you can be sure that I will let the world know again and again if I have, so do leave me alone. 

8 comments:

  1. It sounds awful that this happened to you. I've found your guides really helpful. I hope that this experience doesn't impact on your work, but I'd understand if you do need a break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already on front lines fighting the orb change. I wrote this because a lot and I mean a lot people keep asking me truth and others were so willing to believe a lie. Still I sincerely hope nobody signs up with this or any of zos programs again. My story could be next person's story

      Delete
  2. i still don't believe you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's litterally impossible. I have been gone from program 8 months. It's just not possible to have insider information.

      Delete
  3. you should just release the screenshots of the drunk texts from Community Manager X i mean what is stopping you from calling out the shitters at zos for their stupid bullshit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply mentioned I was mad at community manger for drunk texting me on discord. I only realized couple hours later what had happened and she meant after deleting it. Just imagine how shocking it was after sharing imporant information about game to her? I was just doing what any good player would to help game but I'm returned got that.

      If you want proof just look at lack of communication on any thread with myself in it. I did her job for months and didn't want a thank you card..but fuck you card was unexpected.

      Still honestly, I just want to be left alone. I throw back a punch because they weren't doing anything to all slander against my name. Even a community ambassador wondered if I had leaked information. They have since then cleared up things, and I haven't got any more PM's askinge if I did it.

      I am though sorry to other 2 class reps. While I don't approve of what they did. They have my sympathies in journey as class reps. I wonder if taken to pass how many of us would still say yes.

      It's sad that only good rep left is quatuam. The rest are just content creators.

      Delete
  4. The problem here is you keep feeding into the drama with post like this. Yes people are being toxic about it, but this is not helping you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got tried of saying I didn't do it. If zos would kindly say that then would be great. The fact was deleting post saying I did do it just feed them more too. I didn't post this haphazardly. I did it after suffering days.

      Delete

What are your thoughts?