Playing with Death - Tasear's Tree House

Former Class Rep and Community Ambassador

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Playing with Death

Starting to wonder how many NDA have signed with ZOS. Yeah, it's better not to count, just in case I signed my life away. Taking my adventure in 4th beta with ZOS Elsweyr proves to be an amazing sight. 

I am daunted how beautiful the city was simply to  gaze upon. I reminds me of the things I like at rawkla but more.Simply, it a place that makes you want to explore every corner to see it's design. For being pts it sure was likely had naked necro necromancers at the starting point, but others already going to hunt off dragons. (R.I.P Dragons)

On other hand, I wonder on what's most important... well not really, but sure was fun designing my necros. Now sure if I like the looks just yet for live, but here we go. 


Healer Number 7

With Wood elf hair and something by the ears to give it sass, I feel in love with love this character. Though, before that probably wasted an hour of my life what kind of cat do I want to be. 





In the end, I think my heart said that I am more cheetah as my spiritual cat. I guess I will leave white tiger for my seniority. Then again >..> I left them too. Moving on, I picked Khajiit unlike most who would pick ugly bretons, because looking at class passive it seems to synerize the most with the class. The critical healing and some base stats in right places seems like best choice for me. Also who doesn't love cats? Unlike bretons, you can really make the look your own.


Why be the same as everyone else when you can be fluffy!



Tank Number 5

This will be first nord in my collection of characters and finally race I needed to use to have them. I picked nord, not simply because it was last race to use, but for tanking ultimate generation and pvp potential it can offer with immunity to chilled, and extra resistances. 

Designing the look wanted to go with something different from other characters. I originally wanted a drinking type of nord vibe, but in the end zombie like just felt more even more, especially with it's undisclosed name. 


Last one was my necro dps toon. This one is most defiantly still a work in progress, but going for the creepy look with this character. Using the adorable assassin hair style, I put focus on the bleeding right eye. Also got a adorable pet that just matches the evilness of it's master. It the end still things to work on, but really going to enjoy these characters when they hit live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?